Monday, March 7, 2011

Freestyle poems

non rhyming:

Freedom
oh for so long i have waited for my joy
for some time i have waited for my freedom
i have treasured those times
i only wish i could share it
because being alone is not enough
oh how i wish everyone can enjoy this

Rhyming:

Joy
when i was little i was full of joy
i payed no attention to the world around me
when i grew up i realized this world is full of sorrow
oh how i wish this world could be more free
tho i seek for hope when there is no hope
ill be more helpful just to make the world smile
when i ask people for guidance their answer is only.. nope!
all those people treat me like an exile!
i was lost and scared, but i can never give up
i have to share my happiness with all of those people
we have to be strong and buildup
we have to smile so our joy would not ripple

No comments:

Post a Comment