Monday, March 7, 2011

Acroustic poems

Aditya
Adit is my nickname
i love to Doodle
Irritating sometimes
 a Team player i am
You now should know somethings about me
be A good person and ill be friends with you

Homework
Homework is the thing i dislike
Oh no i have tons of it!
Maybe i should work harder
but Every time i try i fell asleep
Would you like to help me?
On sundays i rush every homework
i Rarely enjoy work
now i can Kiss the homework good bye, because its holiday!

Fun
For every day i like to enjoy my time
Unlike some people who are prone to stress
Now i have to share my joy with everybody

Gaming
I do enjoy Gaming so much
And my friends as well
My mission is to gain happiness
Intelegent at gaming i should be, but it seems im not at school!
Now i have to study more
Glad i have friends to study with!

Food
For everyday i love to eat
but On my plate it isn't enough!
but On this planet there is so much kinds of food!
i think i need a Diet

Sleep
Sleeping is the best thing to when you're bored
Like myself, i enjoy every second of my sleep
and i Enjoy sleeping so much its the first thing i want to do when i wake up
sadly Every morning i have to wake up early
i love how my tv Puts me to sleep

explanation:
These acroustic poems that i made tells a story about things i like and dislike,
its basically a poem about myself
i use these poems to reflect on myself and my surroundings
and it tells my current life story


No comments:

Post a Comment